We get a lot of questions about BTR Score, so here is a quick F.A.Q
Q)What is BTR Score?
A) Every time your stats are updated, we calculate the difference between now and the last update. So if you had 200 kills before, and you have 300 kills now, we look at the 100 kill difference. Using these differences, we calculate a score for you for that block of time.
Q) What metrics are apart of BTR Score?
A) We like to keep this a secret so hackers don't try to take advantage of our score. But, we will admit, it looks at K/d, and Win % very heavily.
Q) BTR Score benefits people who play more and grind.
A) Up until now this is true. When your score is low ( below 70,000), you get some points almost every game. So people who play more, have more points. But the higher your score gets, the harder it is to move up, and the more harsh the score gets for bad performance. This is can be proven.
Scenario 1: Me ~800 BTR
In this game, I had 2 kills, 6 deaths, and lost. Really bad!! But I got +1 BTR Score. In this game, I was positive KD, and won, and got + 24 BTR Score. I was rewarded in both games, but much more so for doing well.
Scenario 2: Top Player >70,000 BTR
Now, lets look at one of the top players. This player has more than 70,000 BTR Score. In this game they had a 1.80 KD, but they lost. so they lost -6 BTR. They played better than me, but got less BTR Score because they are at a higher level and we expect them to play better.
Conclusion: Not enough time has passed. In the next few weeks and months, as more people catch up and play, the people who are not good enough will start losing BTR Score and the best players will continue to do well and advance. Until then, the best players will advance quickly, and players like me who are bad, will advance very slowly :(
Q) I have more questions
A) Reply to this post and we'll try to answer!
Are you guys sick of updates yet? Too bad, you get more.
- Live Tracking: Added weapons. See what weapons you used each game. Vehicles to come next if people like this addition. Give feedback here.
- Kit Leaderboards, added: SPM, KPM, Kills
- Game Mode Leaderboards, added: Wins, Win %
Want to see your per game stats and watch on another screen how well you're doing? We have a tool for you!
Go to your stats page, in the menu, click on "Live Tracker". Leave the page on while you play, and it will refresh and pick up your games.
- Watch your SPM
- See win/loss record
- Watch KD
- Watch your experience increase and see how long until you rank up
- and more!
We are now able to access a few more stats for Game modes and Kits! We got KPM, SPM for Kits and Win/Loss Percentages of game modes! Enjoy
PS: It will take a bit for ranks to show up :)
- Vehicles now grouped and ranked
- Various Fixes on leaderboards
- Premium Users stats are automatically updated several times a day
Some really cool features coming soon. Stay tuned. We're working hard for you.
PS: We're looking into doing signatures w/ your stats printed on them. If anyone has any good signature designs, please contact us.
Want to chat with us? Want to hang with other like minded stat nerds? Join our discord!
- KPM added to all weapon stats (with percentiles!)
- KPM added to vehicles
- Live streaming markers on Leaderboards
- Twitch links on Leaderboards
- Premium User icons on leaderboards and profiles for our supporters!
- Mobile optimizations / clean up
- Recent Sessions (ok so this has been here a few days). But it's done now. Game play is grouped by 3 hours.