Rainbow Six Siege App And Site Updates
Good week for Rainbow Six Siege Tracker with multiple updates across the board, with more updates coming very soon.
- New Casual/Unranked Leaderboards
- Added "Personal Record" at the top of the seasons MMR widget on your profiles.
- Live Match: Top Attacker and Top Defender are determined by the number of wins.
- Changed Global Operators data in the notification to Seasonal Global Operators data.
Valorant App Updates
We released a couple of updates this week to Valorant Tracker overlay app, here are the changes:
- The performance graph allows choosing more stats to compare recent matches outcomes.
- The app will remember the latest chosen view in Live Match.
- Fixed an issue when the image of KAY/O was not available in match reports.
- Some more minor fixes.
Warzone Tracker App Updates
Since the re-release of the app last week, we are working on more improvements to the app. Expect more updates soon.
- Live Match supports displaying both best players and best squads in addition to the lobby overview.
- If a player has Prestige, its image will be shown instead of Level.
- The match history has been slightly redesigned to reflect final placements better.
- Calculations of lobby averages have been improved to get more precise values.
- Fixed an issue when the application could not detect lifetime stats of some players in Live Match.
- Bug fixes.
Destiny 2 Tracker Site Updates
More exciting releases on the Destiny 2 Tracker site this week! Let's break it down:
- PVP Weapon Stats from last 30 days
- Daily breakdown of the match performance
- Much better mobile formatting of matches
These were the big highlights, and we have daily updates as we are continuously working on improving our sites and apps. Please share your feedback with us, and let us know what you think! Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Instagram to get all the latest TRN news, announcements, and data insights.