Black Ops Cold War Prestige and Weapon Stats!
This week we added prestige and weapon usage data to your profiles! Another great step. We are looking into adding more stats soon. Here's a demo profile.
Apex Legends Tracker Profile and Account Improvements
We've made some design changes to the Apex Legends Tracker site, and few things are now more straightforward:
- We will tell you which legend you are now tracking, alongside which three stats we are updating for the specific legend
- The actions related to how you manage your legend tracking are now simpler. It's now easy to understand how to "Update" and not just "Add" legend and clear a legend.
Also, we implemented a fix on the site that will produce correct leaderboards for Rank Score. To join a leaderboard, you will have to play a couple of matches and update your profiles at least twice. With this in place, we're excited to have updated and accurate rank score leaderboards.
We worked on more quality of life and new features on sites and apps, including:
- The Fall Guys Overlay app is now compatible with season 3. You can download the app from here.
- Added R6 Tracker badge for users of the app if you meet them during a match in the "Live Match" and "Match History" tabs. You can download the app from here.
- In the R6 Tracker app, you can now also open profiles by clicking on nicknames in the "Live Match" and "Match History" tabs.