Battlefield Tracker Network
xorth
xorth

161 Credits 83 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Let us know if you're having problems or want things added or changed!

Pr0xImA AleXIz
Pr0xImA AleXIz

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Allow us to add where the clan/team is mainly based? Like EU or US, would be good if someone wanted to have a clan match.

RocketRob99
RocketRob99

1 Credits 5 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
We could use a sort feature for the columns.. Also being able to set the column stat type would be nice. Did have issues with some of our members who had - or _ in their names. .

xorth
xorth

161 Credits 83 Posts
Rob Gee said:We could use a sort feature for the columns.. Also being able to set the column stat type would be nice. Did have issues with some of our members who had - or _ in their names. .

We have that but it doesn't work. Pretty disappointing, I thought I had that solved. I'll be rebuilding that today/tomorrow.

xorth
xorth

161 Credits 83 Posts
Pr0xImA AleXIz said:Allow us to add where the clan/team is mainly based? Like EU or US, would be good if someone wanted to have a clan match.

See what I can do. Thanks!

deloeks
deloeks

0 Credits 1 Posts
Editing the team after it's made would be nice (change name, friends > clan etc), and it would be nice if more than 1 person can add people to the team.

Stoodoof
Stoodoof

0 Credits 3 Posts
Can you add a request to join? An emblem slot?

Stoodoof
Stoodoof

0 Credits 3 Posts
Please😜

polishwarrior
polishwarrior

1 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hmm i think we can should set clan avatar and bio? And request to join ;)

bulletsoaker
bulletsoaker

0 Credits 1 Posts
Add a column or a tab that lists the servers that clan members are playing on/have played on and most popular mode played
Be able to send a notification to the member that they have been added to a team/clan list
please

xorth
xorth

161 Credits 83 Posts
polishwarrior said:Hmm i think we can should set clan avatar and bio? And request to join ;)

Added the bio. Users can go to your clan URL for sign up/contact.

xorth
xorth

161 Credits 83 Posts
Stoodoof said:Can you add a request to join? An emblem slot?

Are you talking about a clan emblem or a member emblem? I'm worried adding images will subject the site to having to deal w/ people who upload inappropriate images, and/or wrongly formatted images that make the pages look bad.

RocketRob99
RocketRob99

1 Credits 5 Posts
xorth said:
Stoodoof said:Can you add a request to join? An emblem slot?

Are you talking about a clan emblem or a member emblem? I'm worried adding images will subject the site to having to deal w/ people who upload inappropriate images, and/or wrongly formatted images that make the pages look bad.

Suggestion- Perhaps allow the team to use their BF1 emblem. EA is no banning those with inappropriate emblems. Like the a-holes with the swastika.. This may be an option to allow certain images.

RocketRob99
RocketRob99

1 Credits 5 Posts
xorth said:
Rob Gee said:We could use a sort feature for the columns.. Also being able to set the column stat type would be nice. Did have issues with some of our members who had - or _ in their names. .

We have that but it doesn't work. Pretty disappointing, I thought I had that solved. I'll be rebuilding that today/tomorrow.

Yea, it isn't working. . Kudos on the site- it is becoming very popular in our community. Lots of positive feedback on the team listings. Our members are starting to ask to be put on our list.. Keep it up.. Even heard LC mention you guys the other day..

thesaturdayboy
thesaturdayboy

0 Credits 1 Posts
Would be nice to pick the displayed stats to compare rather than the standard KD, SPM etc. Would like to compare dog tags taken, longest head shot etc.

VooDoTactical
VooDoTactical

0 Credits 1 Posts
xorth said:Let us know if you're having problems or want things added or changed!

Can you add the tag section? For example my clan is IX Reparto Arditi and the tag is [IXRA], it could be nice;)

FrayedSew
FrayedSew

0 Credits 1 Posts
I cannot see our team "Team rip" in the team list. Going the url directly for the team works for me though. https://battlefieldtracker.com/teams/52/team-rip

I'm pretty sure I'm not blind (that and I used CTRL-F to find it on the page).

MonsterXV
MonsterXV

0 Credits 1 Posts
Could we have a filter system when viewing the list of clans? Sorting by platform, country, K/D, etc.?

KgB078
KgB078

0 Credits 1 Posts
Have made a Clan/Team added members, and have set in the settings of clan to set recruiting but it does not show in the Clan/Team list here is the direct link to my Clan/Team https://battlefieldtracker.com/teams/569/hbs-hellboundsoldiers

IamLucifer79
IamLucifer79

0 Credits 1 Posts
my friends who is the clan can not see the clan.. why? and when I add them they dont get a invite to approve. something like that