Battlefield Tracker Network
xorth
xorth

159 Credits 71 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
Let us know what you want! We're ready to build...

steviezee
steviezee

4 Credits 1 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Just out of curiosity how are you getting player stats with the new battlefield companion requiring login?

RingMaster
RingMaster

4 Credits 2 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Hey BTR, i have a suggestion that i think would be a good idea, i think the amount of total players should be available to see so you can get an idea of how good you are on the leader boards. Atm i'm top 20 for BTR score on battlefield 1 and would love to compare that to the amount of other players in the world because atm, i don't really know how many players play this game and are logged on the leaderboards and stats, hope you see this and thank you for taking time to read this, much love <3

Topherduree
Topherduree

2 Credits 1 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:Let us know what you want! We're ready to build...
Specific types, like destiny tracker. Conquest, Rush, Domination etc. Also stats for when hardcore and fog of war are released.

Retired nerd
Retired nerd

2 Credits 1 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Carnt get mine to work it's Xbox gt Retired Nerd

ucjohn
ucjohn

3 Credits 2 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Rainbow 6 Siege Tracker for PC would be awesome

sgt frankieboy
sgt frankieboy

10 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Topherduree said:
Specific types, like destiny tracker. Conquest, Rush, Domination etc. Also stats for when hardcore and fog of war are released.

There are some minimal stats available, which we are already showing in the bottom right corner of your profile overview.

Retired nerd said:Carnt get mine to work it's Xbox gt Retired Nerd

Please make sure you select Xbox when searching, Here is your profile

ucjohn said:Rainbow 6 Siege Tracker for PC would be awesome

Thanks for suggesting a new game to us, however we currently do not have the resources to make a site for Rainbow 6.

ucjohn
ucjohn

3 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
sgt frankieboy said:
Topherduree said:

There are some minimal stats available, which we are already showing in the bottom right corner of your profile overview.

Retired nerd said:Carnt get mine to work it's Xbox gt Retired Nerd

Please make sure you select Xbox when searching, Here is your profile

ucjohn said:Rainbow 6 Siege Tracker for PC would be awesome

Thanks for suggesting a new game to us, however we currently do not have the resources to make a site for Rainbow 6.

Unsure of what type of resources you need to make a site for Rainbow 6.. Just looking at popular games that would be nice to have more in depth stats tracked etc. Plus your profile doesn't show you being a developer or owner so hard to justify your the correct person. Also how come we cannot edit our profiles? Each time I get a error.

sgt frankieboy
sgt frankieboy

10 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
ucjohn said:Unsure of what type of resources you need to make a site for Rainbow 6.. Just looking at popular games that would be nice to have more in depth stats tracked etc. Plus your profile doesn't show you being a developer or owner so hard to justify your the correct person. Also how come we cannot edit our profiles? Each time I get a error.

We're only a team of 3 developers. Making and supporting a site like this requires a lot of time. True, just added an admin flair to make it more clear.

Thanks for notifying us of the error you're getting on the settings page, I'll check what is going on there.

HyFlixer
HyFlixer

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Is it possible to track stats and have leaderboards for certain weapons and even melee weapons?

Zodd ll te5
Zodd ll te5

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
kit leaderboards please thanks!!!!

Maggy
Maggy

0 Credits 1 Posts

gun rankings

A1typeplayer
A1typeplayer

0 Credits 1 Posts
Just signed up to see my Leaderboards but i cant see myself on any of them why is this?

h3XoR
h3XoR

0 Credits 1 Posts
Is it possible to have leaderboards for each classes in Battlefield 1 ? plz guys that would be great...

Siskuu
Siskuu

0 Credits 2 Posts
I can't see my BF1 and BF4 stats on xbox one, only on Battlefield compaion and Ive played BF4 on my xbox one. Neither can registrer on regional leaderboards. my gt is: Siskuu
Thanks.

LordDolphin
LordDolphin

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can't see my BF1 stats even though i played BF4 on the xbox one. My gamertag is Lord Doiphin

GoldMercy
GoldMercy

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey BTR,

Battlefield 3, 4 and Hardline all had this leaderboard system where you could compare, for example, your sniper kills with the rest of your country etc. I would love a feature like that!

INFEKTI0N
INFEKTI0N

0 Credits 1 Posts
make a vehicle kills leaderboard for bf1.

sgt frankieboy
sgt frankieboy

10 Credits 6 Posts
Hi all, we're working on leaderboards for vehicles and weapons.

Edit: They've been released!

Razy70
Razy70

2 Credits 1 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I'm interested in the Population History of BF1 similar to the great job you did for HL and BF4